Thursday 8 August 2019

Nadi #Day2


We got up at 6:30am to catch our shuttle bus to Port Denarau at 7:15. We arrived at the port at 8, checked in and had 20 minutes before boarding our ferry. We grabbed some banana cake and coconut rolls from a bakery for breaky! 

It was a 3hour journey from the mainland out to our first destination, Barefoot Manta. It was beautiful scenery seeing all the other islands along the way. We payed a little extra to stay in the Captains Lounge which was so worth it because we got to sit in an air-conditioned comfy room with free food and wine! 







On arriving at Barefoot Manta we were greeted by Fijians singing and dancing! We had a small tour of the island and checked in to our cute little 4 dorm hut! 






We went for a swim and had a sunbake. Then we went for dinner and cocktails. As I was getting ready for bed, brushing my teeth in the outside sink, I saw a clear gecko with bludging black eyes and I promptly headed to bed and placed my bug net tightly around me and called it a night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment