Thursday 8 August 2019

Barefoot Kuata #Day12

Breakfast this morning was delicious especially some homemade fruit bread. 
Today was a bit of a nothing day as we had 0 activities planned so we did a whole lot of nothing! It was probably the first day I was a little bored although I got to finish my book! First time in a long time I read a book start to finish in 10 days. 

We went for a little snorkel and I went for an explore walking along some rocks. The rock formations are incredible. 
I made friends with a hermit crab too. 







The best part about lunch was this gianormous fish where you pull the meat off the bone yourself, so tasty. 
We spent the rest of the afternoon sunbaking although the sun was hiding behind the clouds a bit. 
Dinner was set up just along side the beach with tablecloths and candlelight. A large bonfire was made again too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment